Here’s how to enjoy tax day. Take advantage of some of the deals and free treats offered by restaurants and other merchants. Most are available on tax filing day, April 17. A few are offered during the week. Make sure to read the specific deals for restrictions. Some are available only at participating sites, during specific hours and while supplies are available. Some require coupons, which usually are available on Facebook.
- Arby’s — with coupon, free fries at participating Arby’s restaurants on April 17. For coupon “like”Arby’s Facebook page
- Bruegger’s — with coupon at participating shops, $10.40 for a baker’s dozen of bagles and two tubs of cream cheese. Coupon available by liking the restaurant on Facebook
- Cinnabon — two free Bites 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. April 17, while supplies are available
- Maggie Moo’s — free scoop of frozen yogurt 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., while supplies are available. No coupon required.
- McCormick & Schmick’s — extending happy hour April 17 from 3:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- P.F. Chang’s — 15 percent off dine-in and take-out orders tax day. Some exclusions may apply.
- Panda Express —- with coupon, free single serving of its Shanghai Steak on Tuesday, April 17. The coupon is available on the Facebook page.
- Sonic — Half-price drinks and slushes April 17 at participating restaurants
- Seattle’s Best — participating shops are offering free brewed coffee April 17; Also, with Facebook coupon , free sample by mail of Seattle’s Best coffee. Coupon is available by “liking” Seattle’s Best
- HydroMassage — Free HydroMassage by appointment at participating venues, April 16 to April 20.The list of participating businesses and a coupon for the deal is available on the HydroMassage web site
- Office Depot — Up to five pounds of free paper shredding and 25 free photocopies