PF Chang’s has always had a fantastic happy hour and now, things just got better. They have just introduced their new national happy hour that includes drinks, dim sum and street far — with nothing costing over $6. This happy hour menu is available everyday from 3-6 pm.
Here are the specials –
- All signature cocktails including the Asian Pear Mojito, Mandarin Champagne Cocktail and the Chinese 88 Martini ($6)
- Beer, sake and wine ($3-$6)
DIM SUM (priced from $3.25-$6):
- Six new steamed dumpling choices, including Edamame, Pork & Leek, Lemongrass Chicken and Bacon & Egg Siu Mai
- Flaming Red Wontons return to the menu: pork dumplings in a spicy garlic and sesame soy sauce finished with scallions and pickled chili peppers
STREET FARE: ($3-$4.95)
- New Kogi Asian Tacos in four varieties: Traditional Beef, Spicy Shrimp, Red Cooked Pork and Mahi Mahi topped with fresh chopped vegetables and herbs.
- Shanghai Street Dumplings — a classic from the streets of Shanghai filled with chicken, ginger, green onions and soy