Sometimes it pays to be on restaurant’s mailing lists. In fact, many times, they will send you a great coupon just for signing up. For me, I just use one of my old email addresses (remember those hotmail accounts that you’ve had for 10+ years now) so my normal account doesn’t get cluttered up and I am good to go.
Here are some deals that you will receive:
- Brio Tuscan Grill – Free appetizer with the purchase of an entree
- Buca di Beppo – Free appetizer
- Chili’s – sign up to receive a free chips & queso
- Dairy Queen – Receive a coupon for a buy one get one free blizzard
- Friday’s – sign up to receive a free appetizer
- Maggiano’s – sign up for their newsletter and receive a $10 off coupon for your next purchase of $30 or more.
- The Melting Pot – Free chocolate fondue for two
- Papa John’s – Free medium cheese pizza with your next online order
- PF Chang’s – Sign up for their list to receive a warrior card and to take 10% off your bill. This offer is valid through 12/31/09.
- Quizno’s – Free Sammy with sign up
- Wendy’s – Receive a $1 off coupon
Nicole from Nicole’s Nickels (which BTW is another fantastic money saving website) chimed in with some additional restaurant freebies.
- Sign up for the Johnny Rocket’s email club and get a FREE hamburger
- Sign up for Longhorn Steakhouse email club and get a FREE appetizer
- Sign up for the Macaroni Grill’s email club and get a FREE appetizer
- Sign up for Sonny’s BBQ and get $5 off your next $25 purchase
If you know of any others, please let me know.