Arby’s has the meats! Luckily, for bargain hunters, they also have the savings.
The fast-food restaurant offers a hunger-busting deal on a few of its most popular menu items with its 2 for $6 Everyday Value menu. (The value menu changes periodically, so check first.)
- Chicken Tenders (3-piece) – Breaded chunks of tender chicken breast meat with your choice of one of the chain’s famous sauces.
- Classic Beef ‘n Cheddar Sandwich – Thinly sliced roast beef, cheddar cheese sauce and zesty Red Ranch sauce on a toasted onion roll.
- Gyro – Greek gyro meat served on a warm flatbread topped with tzatziki sauce, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and Greek seasoning.
- Spicy Greek Gyro – Greek gyro meat served on a warm flatbread topped with tzatziki sauce and a spicy chili sauce, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and Greek seasoning.
The savings are definitely meaty, given some of the items are around $5 individually. Bargain hunters are getting a second item for just a buck or two. (Note: In order to get the discount, you must purchase two items. Otherwise, you’ll pay full price for a single item.)
If you’re dining alone, save the second sandwich for dinner or lunch the next day. To avoid a soggy sandwich, just remove the tomatoes and lettuce first. Then, when you’re ready to eat again, give it a quick spin in the microwave and it’s just as tasty.
NOTE: Not all locations offer the same national promotions. As a result, price and participation may vary. It’s always wise to call ahead for verification in your area. We strive to keep up with “limited-time offers,” but deals may end without notice.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Dunkin’ serves new Coconut Refreshers for just $3
- McDonald’s offers buy-one-get-one for $1 deal on menu favorites
- Get buy-one-get-one Footlong sub savings at Subway
- Arby’s offers 2 For $6 Everyday Value menu
- Get free sub at Subway
- Taco Bell’s Cravings Value Menu offers 8 items for just a buck each
- Burger King offers buy-one-get-one for $1 special
- Kids Eat Free on Mondays at CoreLife Eatery
- How to save on dining in Palm Beach County
- Weekly Wine Specials in Palm Beach County