Chill out on the cheap at Burger King, especially when it gets too hot outside.
The burger chain serves up its frozen carbonated beverage in a few different flavors — usually Coca-Cola and one or two fruity flavors. (Flavor selection varies by location.) It’s the perfect way to cool off, whether by itself as a treat or along with your burger and fries.
And, through June 20, you can sip on one of the chain’s frozen carbonated beverages (16-oz.) for just $1 at participating locations.
There is no limit and the offer can be combined with other discounts or coupons.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Dunkin’ serves Coconut Refreshers for just $3 all summer
- Sip on float for just $1 at Arby’s
- Enjoy Free Frosty Fridays at Wendy’s in June
- Burger King offers frozen drinks for just $1
- IHOP offers IHOPPY Hour with daily specials
- Burger King’s new chicken sandwich gets customers free Whopper
- Summer Fun voucher for Chuck E. Cheese offers lots of family fun and savings
- Kids Eat Free on Mondays at CoreLife Eatery
- How to save on dining in Palm Beach County
- Weekly Wine Specials in Palm Beach County