Burger King isn’t chicken, when it comes to jumping into the now famous chicken sandwich wars among just about every fast-food restaurant.
The popular chain is introducing its much-anticipated Ch’King sandwich on June 3.
Two years in the making, the new hand-breaded chicken sandwich is “crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside” — served on a toasty, potato bun with crisp pickles and a savory signature sauce. And, for those who like a little extra kick in their chicken sandwich, the Spicy Ch’King (with a spicy glaze) is also on the menu.
Customers can decide which is their all-time favorite? The iconic Whopper or new Ch’King sandwich, with the chain’s buy-one-get-one offer.
From June 3 to 20, purchase a Ch’King on the BK app or website and get a FREE Whopper with your order.
Digital coupon must be applied before ordering. Limit one complimentary Whopper per person.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Dunkin’ serves Coconut Refreshers for just $3 all summer
- Sip on float for just $1 at Arby’s
- Enjoy Free Frosty Fridays at Wendy’s in June
- Burger King offers frozen drinks for just $1
- IHOP offers IHOPPY Hour with daily specials
- Burger King’s new chicken sandwich gets customers free Whopper
- Summer Fun voucher for Chuck E. Cheese offers lots of family fun and savings
- Kids Eat Free on Mondays at CoreLife Eatery
- How to save on dining in Palm Beach County
- Weekly Wine Specials in Palm Beach County