What’s not to like about happy hour? Here’s a new one that you should put on your radar. This time, we’re taking you to Cafe Boulud in Palm Beach, where Chef Jim Leiken has just taken over the kitchen.
Every day from 4:00 – 7:30 pm (now through Labor Day), enjoy half-priced drinks and $8 bar bites. Specialty cocktails on the menu include:
- Palm Beach Lemonade made with Ketel One Citron, X-Rated Fusion liquor, freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Fiesta which combines Clement Premium Cane Rhum, Peach Schnapps, raspberries and pineapple
- Ginger Smash offering a fusion of Arandas Silver Tequila, Rhum Clement Creole Schrubb, ginger and Kumquats
$8 bar bites will bring popular dishes from Daniel Boulud’s New York restaurants to Palm Beach. These include:
- The Piggie Burger from DBGB Kitchen – Juicy Beef Slider made with pulled pork, jalapeno mayonnaise on a cheddar bun with mustard-vinegar slaw and fries.
- Cubano – a warm pressed sandwich made with slow-roasted pork shoulder, French ham, Gruyere cheese and cornichons
- Pain Bagnat Sandwich from Boulud Sud – Seared Tuna with arugula and pesto mayo on house focaccia.
- Lamb Merguez Sausage with lemon braised spinach with a hint of spice
- Baba Ghanoush and Hummus Duo
- Fresh Homemade Macaroons and Financiers in a variety of flavors
Café Boulud is located at The Brazilian Court Hotel & Beach Club, 301 Australian Avenue, Palm Beach, FL 33480. 561.655.6060.