Perhaps you’d like to walk on the wild side. Why not plan a trip to Lion Country Safari? — yes, this drive-thru attraction is now open.
Discounts to Lion Country Safari
This drive-thru safari opened up to traffic on May 7 and it is now offering reduced admission with some restrictions — Advanced purchase is required through their website.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Discounted admission: Pre-paid tickets are $19, plus tax per person. (No other discounts apply — but annual passes will be accepted.)
- No contact entry — Pre-purchase your tickets on the Lion Country Safari website.
- Hours are 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (The last car will be admitted at 4:30 p.m.)
- The walk-thru park is closed. Limited restroom facilities are available.
- Audio tour is available via the website.
- Printable Jambo Guide is available.
- Guests must stay in their vehicle.
Guests, whose season passes expire between March 20, 2020 and March 19, 2021, will receive a 2-month extension.
Lion Country Safari is located at 2003 Lion Country Safari Rd, Loxahatchee; lioncountrysafari.com
Loxahatchee, FL 33470