After nearly a year of waiting, the Covid-19 vaccine is out and ready for distribution. All Florida residents 16 and older are eligible to get vaccines. Teens under 18 can receive only the Pfizer vaccine. They will also need this consent form at state sites.
Instead of spending hours searching the internet, you can use our all-in-one guide on where to get the COVID vaccine in Palm Beach County. The vaccine is free for recipients. With nearly all major pharmacies offering the vaccine, plus governor and nonprofit sites, it is getting easier to find a COVID vaccine in Palm Beach County.
Where to Get the Vaccine
Publix, Walmart, Sam’s Club, Walgreens, Winn-Dixie and CVS pharmacies are administering the vaccine in Florida to residents 16 and older, though some may accept only those 18 and older. Independent pharmacies are also providing vaccines. These appointments have become easier to get, and you no longer have to look for them the moment they become available. Some stores accept walk-ins.
These are the links to check for those vaccines:
- Publix. All 67 Publix locations in Palm Beach County are giving the COVID vaccine. Appointments can be made online at publix.com/covid-vaccine. It is the Moderna vaccine, which requires two shots. Residents must be 18 or older. Walk-ins are accepted when supplies are available.
- CVS. Many CVS stores in Palm Beach County are now offering the vaccine. This also includes CVS Pharmacy y más, and Navarro Discount Pharmacy. People without computer access can call CVS customer service at 1-800-746-7287. CVS is offering Pfizer, Moderna and J&J, depending on the store. Many stores accept walk-ins.
- Walmart. Most locations with pharmacies are now providing the vaccines. New appointments become available at midnight most nights. The vaccine is Moderna, Pfizer or J&J, depending on the store. Many stores accept walk-ins.
- Costco. Vaccines are available at most South Florida Costco stores. Vaccine option varies by store, with some offering J&J and some Moderna. You can make an appointment here.
- Sam’s Club. The Sam’s Club in West Palm Beach is offering the vaccine, as is the store in Sunrise. Walk-ins are accepted.
- Winn-Dixie. 6600 Hypoluxo Road, Lake Worth, FL 33467, plus the Margate store at 5600 W. Sample Road and other stores. Appointments are no longer required.
- Walgreens is providing vaccines at many stores in Palm Beach County. You can also call 1-800-925-4733 and schedule via an automated phone system. Vaccine is Pfizer or Moderna. Many stores accept walk-ins.
- Atlantis Pharmacy, 100 John F Kennedy Dr, Atlantis, FL 33462, is offering the Pfizer vaccine to residents 18 and older. You can make an appointment here or call 561-232-2893 and ask for Amanda or Erin.
- Belle Glade Pharmacy, 136 South Main Street, Suite B, Belle Glade, FL 33430, is offering the Moderna vaccine. Request an appointment here or call 561-571-9861.
- CTRx Pharmacy is offering vaccines at three locations. The J&J vaccine is being offered at 2939 Forest Hill Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33406 and 3385 Burns Road, Suite 109, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410. The Moderna vaccine is being offered at 5511 South Congress Avenue, Suite 125, Atlantis, FL 33462. You can make an appointment here.
- Yamato Pharmacy, 9101 Lakeridge Blvd #10, Boca Raton, FL 33496, is offering the Moderna vaccine from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Friday, no appointment required. Phone: 561-487-9260.
- Ira’s Discount Pharmacy and Total Care Pharmacy are providing the Moderna vaccine at 4900 Linton Blvd., Delray Beach 33445. For an appointment, email email@example.com with your name, date of birth, and a copy of your driver’s license and insurance card. Medicare recipients need to provide a copy of the Medicare card.
- Delray Shores Pharmacy, 124 NE 5th Ave, Delray Beach, FL 33483, is offering the Moderna vaccine. Call 561-272-2124 for an appointment.
- KPB Pharmacy, The Greens, 19585 FL-7 Unit N, Boca Raton, FL 33498, is offering the Moderna and J&J vaccines. You can schedule an appointment here. Walk-ins are accepted from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Medication Station Pharmacy, 141 E Woolbright Rd, Boynton Beach, FL 33435, is offering the Moderna vaccine. You can schedule an appointment here or call 561-736-1010.
- Progress Pharmacy, 8170 Okeechobee Blvd Suite 5, West Palm Beach, FL 33411, is offering the Moderna and J&J vaccines. You can schedule an appointment here.
- Lake Express Pharmacy, 25 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd E Suite B, Belle Glade, Fl 33430 is offering the J&J vaccine. Call 561-983-8505 for an appointment.
This tool lets you see all the available pharmacy appointments at once (you can search by ZIP) and see which pharmacies offer which vaccines. But there is a chance some pharmacy openings are not updated. You can also search for independent pharmacies in your area here.
Hospitals and medical practices
These hospitals and health care centers are providing vaccines when they have them available. Some private physicians and medical practices are also now able to provide the vaccine. Click the hospital name to find available appointments.
- Baptist Health South Florida is offering vaccines in Miami and at Boca Raton Regional Hospital. Moderna or Pfizer, depending on supply.
- Jupiter Medical Center is offering Pfizer vaccines to residents of Palm Beach and Martin counties 18 and older.
- The Cleveland Clinic is providing vaccines to previous patients with appointments offered via MyChart accounts. You can get instructions for making an appointment here.
Palms West Hospital is providing vaccines. Call 561-345-7053 to see if appointments are available.
- Sanitas Medical Centers are offering vaccines at multiple locations in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties. You do not need to be a current patient. You can book an appointment here or call 1-844-515-1800.
- Cano Health is administering vaccines to its patients in South Florida. Call 855-226-6633 for an appointment.
Community events in Palm Beach County
The City of West Palm Beach is operating a vaccine clinic at the Mary V. McDonald Wilson Center at Gaines Park, 1501 N. Australian Avenue, West Palm Beach. The clinic will be open Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, with appointments required. To make an appointment, you can sign up on the ProtectWPB website or call 561-200-3687 (TTY: 800-955-8771). Walk-ins are sometimes accepted, if vaccine is available. The vaccine offered is Moderna.
The City of Boynton Beach provides the Moderna vaccine to Florida residents 18 and older at the Ezell Hester Jr. Community Center, 1901 N Seacrest Blvd, Boynton Beach, FL 33435. Appointments are required and usually become available at 5 p.m. on Tuesdays. You can check for appointments here.
FoundCare is offering Moderna and Pfizer vaccines in Lake Worth. Moderna vaccines are offered at 2330 South Congress Ave. You can call 561-967-0365 for an appointment. Pfizer vaccines are offered from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Thursdays. Call 561-770-2370 to register.
American Scientific Laboratories is offering the Modern vaccine at 1860 Old Okeechobee Rd Suite 508, West Palm Beach, FL 33409. The website has not been updated with vaccine scheduling as an option, but you can call 561-431-9301 or contact the lab here.
The Covid vaccine is being given at the Anquon Boldin Football Stadium at Pahokee High School, 900 Larrimore Rd, Pahokee, FL 33476, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. every Friday and Saturday, with no appointment required. This is a drive-through event, and it is available only to people 40 and older plus medically compromised residents with the state form. This site is providing the Pfizer and J&J vaccines.
Health clinics and doctors’ offices are starting to administer the vaccine, so it is worth checking to see if your facility gives vaccinations.
These pop-up vans are offering vaccine, with no appointments required. The supply sometimes runs out early, and sometimes the entire event is moved or cancelled at the last minute. We share the ones we hear about, but caution that days, locations and hours are subject to change without notice.
Wednesday, May 12
- Royal Palm Beach Cultural Center, 151 Civic Center Way, Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411. Open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pfizer and J&J.
Health Care District of Palm Beach County and Florida Department of Health
The Health Care District of Palm Beach County is providing second doses of vaccines to Florida residents 16 and older. You can call 561-804-4115 for an appointment. The Burns Road Community Center will offer second doses through May 13. South County Civic Center will offer second doses through May 15. The South Florida Fairgrounds will offer second doses through May 27.
The Veterans Administration is now providing vaccines to all veterans, plus spouses and caregivers at a VA clinic. The VA may also vaccinate homebound veterans who qualify. Walk-in vaccines are available 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday, or you can call 561-422-5220 for an appointment.
Vaccines are being provided at Broward College in Coconut Creek with no appointment required. The address is 1000 Coconut Creek Boulevard, Coconut Creek, FL 33066. The clinic will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. seven days a week, or until all the vaccines have been given. Enter on Coconut Creek Parkway. You can save time if you preregister here. Vaccine hotline for questions: 954-559-8321. The vaccines are Moderna and J&J.
The Pfizer vaccine is also being provided at Florida Department of Health sites in Broward, no appointment required. The addresses are listed below.
Find out about Broward County vaccines here.
Find out about Miami-Dade County vaccines here.
Federal vaccine centers
Note: The J&J vaccine has resumed. Up to 3,000 doses are available each day. Pfizer is also available.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has set up a mass vaccination site at Miami Dade College’s North Campus. The site is open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (or until the vaccines run out) seven days a week. Appointments are available but not required. For appointments, you can register at the state site, or call 1-888-499-0840, 1-888-256-8918, or 1-833-540-2065. The address is Miami-Dade North Campus, 11380 NW 27th Ave., Miami, FL 33167. The site gives the J&J vaccine and second doses of Pfizer.
Vaccines for homebound seniors
Fire-rescue departments are vaccinating some homebound seniors. If you need to arrange vaccination for a homebound senior, email HomeboundVaccine@em.myflorida.com or call 866-779-6121.
Homebound veterans of the two world wars can request a vaccine at https://floridavets.org/homeboundveterans/ or call 850-487-1533, extension 9.
Vaccination sites that don’t require appointments
These are the current walk-in sites where appointments are not required. Hours and vaccines are subject to change, and they close each day when they run out of vaccine.
Palm Beach County
- Pahokee High School, 900 Larrimore Rd, Pahokee, FL 33476. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. every Friday and Saturday. Pfizer and J&J.
- Broward College North Campus, 1000 Coconut Creek Boulevard, Coconut Creek, FL 33066. Open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week. Moderna and J&J.
- Quiet Waters Park, 401 S. Powerline Rd., Deerfield Beach, FL 33442. Open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday through Thursday. Pfizer. Effective May 17, hours will be 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Coral Square Mall, 9469 West Atlantic Blvd, Coral Springs, FL 33071. Open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Pfizer.
- E. Pat Larkins Community Center, 520 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Pompano Beach, FL 33060. Open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Pfizer.
- Holy Cross Hospital, 4701 N. Federal Highway, Building C, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308. Open 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Friday. Pfizer.
- Markham Park, 16001 West State Road 84, Sunrise, FL 33326. Open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. Pfizer. This site will close permanently May 26.
- CBRP Vaccine Site, 3700 NW 11th Place, Lauderhill, FL 33311. Open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. Enter from State Road 84-U.S. 441. Pfizer.
- Tree Tops Park, 3900 SW 100th Ave, Davie, FL 33328. Open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday through Thursday. Pfizer.
- CF Stadium at Lockhart Park, 1350 NW 55th St., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309. Open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. Pfizer.
- Snyder Park, 3299 SW 4th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315. Open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. Pfizer.
- Reverend Samuel Delevoe Memorial Park, 2520 N.W. 6th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311. Open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. Pfizer.
- Pompano Citi Centre, 1955 N Federal Highway, Pompano Beach. Open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. Pfizer.
- T-Y Park, 3300 N Park Rd, Hollywood, FL 33021. Open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. Pfizer. This site will close permanently May 22.
- Vizcaya Park, 14200 SW 55th St, Miramar, FL 33027. The site is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., seven days a week. Pfizer and J&J.
- Vincent Torres Park, 4331 NW 36th St, Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33319. Open 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. seven days a week. Moderna.
- Florida Memorial University, 15800 NW 42nd St., Miami Gardens, FL 33054. Open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Moderna and J&J.
- Miami-Dade College North Campus (FEMA), 11380 NW 27th Ave., Miami, FL 33167. Open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. seven days a week. J&J and second doses of Pfizer.
- Miami Beach Convention Center, 1901 Convention Center Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139. Open 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. seven days a week. Pfizer.
- Brentwood Park, 18800 NW 28th Place, Miami Gardens, FL 33056. Open 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. seven days a week. Moderna and J&J.
- Hard Rock Stadium, 347 Don Shula Dr, Miami Gardens, FL 33056. Open 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week. Pfizer.
- Bucky Dent Park, 2250 W 60th St, Hialeah, FL 33016. open at 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. seven days a week. Pfizer and J&J.
- Helen Miller Center, 2331 NW 143rd St., Opa-locka, FL 33054. The site is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week. Pfizer and J&J.
- Overtown, in a parking lot at 1551 NW First Ave., Miami 33136. Open 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. seven days a week. Moderna and J&J.
- Oak Grove Park Community Center, 690 NE 159th St, Miami, FL 33162. Open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. 7 days a week. Moderna.
- Ronselli Park, 250 SW 114th Ave., Sweetwater, FL, 33174. Open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday (Closed Sundays and May 7, 8 and 11). Moderna.
- Homestead Sports Complex, 1601 SE 28th Avenue, Homestead, FL 33035. Open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week. Pfizer or Moderna.
- Tropical Park, 7900 SW 40th St., Miami, FL 33155. Open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week. Pfizer or Moderna.
- Zoo Miami, 2400 SW 152nd St., Miami, FL 33177. Open seven days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Pfizer or Moderna.
Which vaccines are being given?
So far, three vaccines have been approved for use in the United States, and both are being given in South Florida. Residents receive two doses of the same type of vaccine.
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine. This vaccine requires two doses, 21 days apart. Click on the link to learn more about how this vaccine works. This is the only vaccine available to teens 16 and 17.
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine. This vaccine requires two doses, 28 days apart. Click on the link to learn more about how this vaccine works.
- Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. This vaccine requires only one dose.
How can I know which sites are giving which vaccines?
We specify here when we know but sites may not always give the same vaccines because of supply issues. Many of the commercial pharmacies, including Walmart and CVS, give different vaccines at different stores, and they don’t tell you which one you are reserving until you finish the process.
What proof of Florida residency is required to get a vaccine?
Proof of residency is no longer required. You may be asked for a photo ID that proves your age, and you may be asked if you are a resident of Florida or if you are working or doing business in Florida. No work documents will be required.
Quick links to vaccination websites and phone numbers
Here are the links and phone number, if available for sites to schedule vaccine appointments. For a downloadable PDF with links and phone numbers, click here.
- CVS (includes Navarro and CVS y mas): https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine. Phone: 1-800-746-7287.
- Publix: https://www.publix.com/covid-vaccine/florida
- Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302/ . For a pop-up clinic at the Walmart in Lauderdale Lakes (3301 N. State Road 7, call 833-886-0023.
- Walgreens: https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/vaccination/covid-19
- Sam’s Club: https://www.samsclub.com/pharmacy/immunization?imzType=covid
- Winn-Dixie: https://www.winndixie.com/pharmacy/covid-vaccine
- Fresco Y Mas: https://www.frescoymas.com/pharmacy/covid-vaccine
- FEMA site at Miami-Dade College: https://www.floridadisaster.org/covid19/vaccine/ 1-888-499-0840, 1-888-256-8918, or 1-833-540-2065. Walk-up site, no appointment needed.
- Veterans Administration (Miami-Dade and Broward): https://www.miami.va.gov/services/covid-19-vaccines.asp. 305-575-7000.
- Veterans Administration (Palm Beach County): https://www.westpalmbeach.va.gov/services/covid-19-vaccines.asp. 561-422-5220
State, city and county sites
- Florida Department of Health: https://myvaccine.fl.gov/. 866-201-6313 or 954-686-4273 in Broward, 888-499-0840 in Miami-Dade.
- Miami-Dade County: https://www.miamidade.gov/global/initiatives/coronavirus/vaccine/home.page. 305-614-2014
- Health Care District of Palm Beach County: http://vaccine.hcdpbc.org/. 561-804-4115
- City of Oakland Park: (65-plus only, don’t have to be a city resident). 954-630-4335.
- City of Lauderhill: (65-plus, city residents only) lauderhill-fl.gov/covid-19. 954-730-3008
- City of Miramar and Southeast Focal Point Senior Center (65-plus only): https://miramarfl.gov/1716/Covid-19-Vaccine-and-Testing
- North Miami: (residents 65-plus only) https://www.northmiamifl.gov/830/COVID-19-Coronavirus-Information. 305-895-9815
- City of Miami Beach: (when vaccine is available). 305-604-4255
- Broward Health hospital system: https://www.browardhealth.org/pages/being-healthy-vaccine
- Holy Cross Hospital: https://www.holy-cross.com/covidvaccine?hcmacid=a0Z5G000009JPk3UAG
- Jackson Health System: https://jacksonhealth.org/keeping-you-safe/. 786-272-0970
- Memorial Healthcare System: https://www.mhs.net/patients-visitors/coronavirus-disease/covid-19-vaccination. 954-276-4340.
- Cleveland Clinic (patients only): https://my.clevelandclinic.org/landing/covid-19-vaccine/florida
- Baptist Health South Florida (patients only): https://baptisthealth.net/~/link.aspx?_id=1B38248DE004490DAE96406BB4B645DE&_z=z
- Mount Sinai Medical Center: https://www.msmc.com/coronavirus-update/
- Palms West Hospital: https://palmswesthospital.com/covid-19/covid-19-vaccine-information/. 561-345-7053
We will keep this posted updated the best we can. You can also follow Florida Health on Twitter.
For more information on COVID-19 in Palm Beach County, including the location of COVID test sites, click here.
You can also find information and help getting an appoint from volunteers in the Facebook group South Florida COVID-19 Vaccination Info.
Share Your Vaccine Event
If your organization is planning a public vaccine event, please email all the information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the dates, times, vaccine and whether appointment are required and, if so, how to make one.