Head out to Delray Marketplace for a taste of the Mediterranean at Apeiro Kitchen & Bar. This recently opened restaurant by Burt Rapoport and chef/owner David Blonsky has become the new hotspot in West Delray for their Mediterranean cuisine, craft cocktails — and now, their new happy hour. Available daily from 4 pm – 6:30 pm and on Friday and Saturday nights from 10 pm – 1 am, guests can enjoy all of their favorites at a fraction of the cost.
Drink specials include:
- Half-Priced house spirits, bottle beer and red + white wines by the glass
- Bubbly and specialty cocktails for $6
- Sangria for $12/glass or $30/carafe
To pair with your favorite libations, chef has created a stellar line-up of food specials for you to enjoy. These include:
- Apeiro Spread ($9) | hummus eggplant caponata, pistachio yogurt, wood-oven baked pita
- Bacon-Wrapped Dates ($2 each) | sofrito sauce, manchego, chorizo
- Margherita Flatbread ($10) | oven-roasted tomatoes, mozzarella, basil
- Bianca Flatbread ($10) | mozzarella, taleggio, fig balsamic
- Nonna’s Mini Meatballs ($7) | tomato sauce, local ricotta, grilled ciabatta
- Crispy Eggplant ($3.50 each) | tetilla cheese, grilled sweet peppers | pomegranate agro-dolce
- Roasted Corn Falafel ($3 each) | hummus, pickled vegetable relish
- Grilled Florida Little Neck Clams ($8) | white wine-butter, parsley, grilled bread
- Lamb Burger Slider ($4 each) | tzatziki sauce, baby arugula, pickled red onion
- Marinated Olives ($3 each).
Apeiro’s late night happy hour or Apeiro After Dark offers the same specials as they do during their regular happy hour and some additional drink specials. A Mykonos Martini, anyone? This luscious after dinner drink is made with delicious blend of espresso with spiced rum, Godiva, salted caramel and a chocolate rim.