Thanks to Domino’s, frugal families can top their pizza with lots of savings.
The popular pizza shop offers an everyday carryout special with lots of options, sure to satisfy everyone at the table.
And, if the pizza somehow doesn’t make to the table completely intact, the pizzeria offers complimentary “Carryout Insurance” on all carryout orders. If damage occurs to your carryout order after you leave the store, just take it back and they’ll remake it at no cost.
The popular pizza shop’s Carryout Special offers customers three-topping pizzas for just $7.99 each at participating locations. (The offer excludes XL or specialty pizzas.) Crust availability varies by size.
According to Domino’s website, the regular price of a large pizza with three toppings is more than $15, so it’s nearly 50% off.
And, for a limited time, the carryout special includes 10-piece wings for $7.99 — regular or boneless. Mix it up by grabbing a pizza and order of wings for a more “well-rounded” meal.
With no limit, it’s the perfect excuse for an office pizza party or family feast at home. The offer is for carry-out only — simply order online and pick it up
Hungry for more food deals?
- Burger King offers buy-one-get-one for $1 special
- Pizza Hut offers $5 ‘N Up Lineup with pizza, pasta, dessert and more
- Wendy’s 4 For $4 Meal Deal includes sandwich, nuggets, fries & drink
- Get Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit for just $1.99 at Wendy’s
- Wendy’s offers big savings with Feed The Fam Deals
- Save big with Wendy’s deals, menu specials and coupons
- Boston Market offers sweet savings on desserts & treats
- Get free donut every Wednesday at Dunkin’
- Get free doughnuts for the rest of 2021 at Krispy Kreme
- Domino’s Carryout Special: Get three-topping pizza or 10 wings for $7.99