Roll up your sleeve for a good cause and earn a tasty reward in return.
Zaxby’s is partnering with the American Red Cross for an October-long initiative to encourage more people to give blood.
From Oct. 1 to 31, blood donors will receive a FREE Signature Sandwich from Zaxby’s, as a thank you for their good deed.
The Signature Sandwich features a double hand-breaded fillet with three pickle chips, served on a buttery toasted potato bun. Customers can also choose to add one of the chain’s popular sauces, Zax Sauce or Spicy Zax Sauce.
Donors can redeem the complimentary Signature Sandwich by clicking the link included in the American Red Cross “thanks for donating” e-mail.
For donors without a Zaxby’s location nearby, the American Red Cross will honor each donation with a $5 e-gift card to a merchant of their choice.
Visit redcross.org to schedule an appointment.
To read more about the initiative, click here.
NOTE: Not all locations offer the same national promotions. As a result, price and participation may vary. It’s always wise to call ahead for verification in your area. We strive to keep up with “limited-time offers,” but deals may end without notice.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Domino’s offers $7.99 carryout special every day with pizza, wings and more
- Pizza Hut: Get large, three-topping pizza for just $10
- Starbucks Rewards members enjoy Star Days with lots of bonus offers
- Halloween deals, discounts and freebies
- Wendy’s offers Halloween Boo! Books for just $1
- Get buy-one-get-one deal on Footlong subs at Subway
- Enjoy a beverage for just 20 cents a day at Circle K
- Applebee’s: Add dozen Double Crunch Shrimp for just $1
- Wendy’s offers free food with fry purchase every Friday in October
- Donate blood, get free sandwich at Zaxby’s