Thirsty bargain hunters can chill out all summer at Dunkin’ with this refreshing deal.
The demand for non-dairy options continues to grow among consumers, so the popular donut shop is adding more choices to its menu to keep customers refreshed. To kick off the summer season, they have just added coconutmilk as an alternative to dairy in any of its beverages.
To coincide with the new tropical option, Dunkin’ is serving colorful new Coconut Refreshers. Customers can enjoy the tropical taste of coconutmilk, paired with fruit flavors.
The perfect summertime pick-me-ups offer a boost of energy and bursts of flavor — combining coconutmilk, flavored fruit concentrate and B vitamins.
The Coconut Refreshers come in three colorful flavors:
Pink Strawberry: Strawberry Dragonfruit flavors combined with coconutmilk.
Golden Peach: Peach Passion Fruit flavors combined with coconutmilk.
Purple Pomegranate: Blueberry Pomegranate flavors combined with coconutmilk.
Even more cool and refreshing, Dunkin’ is serving medium-sized Coconut Refreshers for just $3 at participating locations — from May 27 to Aug. 17. The discount is only open to DD Perks members. (If you’re not a member, you can join online at no cost.)
Hungry for more food deals?
- Dunkin’ serves Coconut Refreshers for just $3 all summer
- Sip on float for just $1 at Arby’s
- Enjoy Free Frosty Fridays at Wendy’s in June
- Burger King offers frozen drinks for just $1
- IHOP offers IHOPPY Hour with daily specials
- Burger King’s new chicken sandwich gets customers free Whopper
- Summer Fun voucher for Chuck E. Cheese offers lots of family fun and savings
- Kids Eat Free on Mondays at CoreLife Eatery
- How to save on dining in Palm Beach County
- Weekly Wine Specials in Palm Beach County