If you live in South Florida right now and are a sports fan, there’s one thing that is on your mind — the Miami Heat. While I was in the midst of deciding where I was going to watch the game, I received a surprise email in my inbox from the team at ScoreBig. This site quickly peaked my interest (we’ll admit, we did get some credit to use), as it’s similar to a Priceline, but for event tickets. On it, you’ll find your favorite sporting events (NBA, NFL, etc.), theatre, concerts and attractions like Sea World and LegoLand — and now you’re on your way to saving money.
Here’s how it works —
- Hop on over to ScoreBig’s website, and search for events in your city (or for your upcoming travel).
- Click on the one you one — we opted for tonight’s Miami Heat.
- Choose the seating area you want. We were given the option of 1-star seating, 2-star seating, etc. Don’t wait around because the tickets will move quickly. All seats ordered together will be next to each other.
- Now, it’s time to name your price. The original price of the ticket will be given, along with the average savings. Enter your price & you’ll see a sliding scale on how successful ScoreBig thinks your offer will be based on previous purchases.
- Review and submit your offer
- Within seconds, you’ll know whether your offer has been accepted or not.
- Since we ordered our tickets so close to the event, we received them via email, but ScoreBig will let you know how you will receive them after purchase.
The process is quick, the site is easy to navigate and it will open you up to options that you never knew existed.
In addition, head on over to ScoreBig’s facebook page. Oftentimes, they are running contests to give away free credit to the site or a guarantee that your team will win or your money back, as they’re doing right now for LA sports’ teams.