Panera Bread is offering some healthy savings on its soups, salads and sandwiches. For many bargain hunters, the chain is known for being a little more expensive than other fast-casual eateries.
That’s why, anytime they offer a discount, it’s a big deal — especially for those looking to save money at places other than fast-food restaurants.
Save $5 on orders of $20 or more (before taxes, tips and/or any fees) with promo code WINTERBREAK at participating locations — through March 31.
The offer is valid online and in-restaurant. Plus, the code can be used multiple times, during the promotion period. (Gift card purchases, orders placed on third-party delivery platforms and catering orders are excluded.)
For online orders, enter the promo code at checkout and, for dine-in or drive-thru orders, simply give the code to the associate when ordering. (Online orders must be placed with a credit card.)
If you keep your tab around the minimum purchase requirement, it’s a savings of 25%.
Even better, you can tag on a FREE coffee or tea, thanks to its monthly coffee subscription program, MyPanera+ Coffee.
NOTE: Not all locations offer the same national promotions. As a result, price and participation may vary. It’s always wise to call ahead for verification in your area. We strive to keep up with “limited-time offers,” but deals may end without notice.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Burger King offers buy-one-get-one for $1 special
- Pizza Hut offers $5 ‘N Up Lineup with pizza, pasta, dessert and more
- Wendy’s 4 For $4 Meal Deal includes sandwich, nuggets, fries & drink
- Get Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit for just $1.99 at Wendy’s
- Wendy’s offers big savings with Feed The Fam Deals
- Save big with Wendy’s deals, menu specials and coupons
- Boston Market offers sweet savings on desserts & treats
- Get free donut every Wednesday at Dunkin’
- Get free doughnuts for the rest of 2021 at Krispy Kreme
- Domino’s Carryout Special: Get three-topping pizza or 10 wings for $7.99