Food Distribution Sites have always been around, but lately, they’ve been popping up in new places — thanks to Palm Beach County’s community efforts. These sites offer free food to help out families in need.
If you or an organization that you know is distributing food, please email information.
Food Distribution Events:
Farm Share, a non-profit organization that distributes fruits, vegetables & other food items, is offering drive-through distribution events in South Florida. Free food items provided usually include fresh produce, non-perishable items & water. To obtain food, you need to arrive in a vehicle with a trunk or cargo bed. Information on drive-through pick-ups is online. First-come, first served. Financial donations are accepted via FarmShare.org or texting “EAT” to 41-444
- 8 a.m. – 11 a.m. June 11 Tree of life Resource Center, 1751 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, West Palm Beach 33401, flyer
Feeding South Florida recommends checking online to verify the event is on the day you are participating. We’re adding others and will try to keep this as updated as possible. To see a current list, visit Feeding South Florida
- June 12 7:30 a.m. Boynton Beach, Hester Center, 1901 Seacrest Boulevard, Boynton Beach 33435
- June 15 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. City of Lake Worth, 1121 Lucerne Avenue, Lake Worth 33460
- June 15 8 a.m. – 11 a.m. Villages of Wellington, 10300 Forest Hill Boulevard, Wellington 33414
- June 16 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. Villages at Royal Palm, 11600 Poinciana Boulevard, Royal Palm Beach 33441
Palm Beach County Food Bank offers a list of partner venues who are offering food distribution.
Food Aid for Hospitality Workers
Are we missing some distribution centers? Let us know in the comments.