Did you know that today, April 7th, is National Beer Day? This certainly calls for a celebration — and what better way to celebrate than to enjoy free beer. In honor of National Beer Day, the Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is giving away free beer today from noon until 5:00 p.m. During this special “Local Tap Takeover” event, guests will enjoy free 12-oz beer tasting at the resort’s Breeze restaurant. Tap handles will be switched every hour to feature a variety of outstanding Florida beers, including —
- Funky Buddha, Floridian (Hefeweizen)
- Due South, Cat 3 (IPA)
- Tequesta Brewing Company, Chancellor (German Pilsener)
- Inlet Brewing Company, Monk in the Trunk (Amber)
- Twisted Trunk, Watermelon Saison (Farmhouse Ale)
- Cigar City, Florida Cracker (Belgian Witte)
- Native Brewing, (Native Lager)
- Saltwater Brewing, South End Session (English Pale Mild Ale)
- Wynwood Brewing Co, La Rubia (American Blonde Ale)
Enjoy FREE 12-oz. pours of these frosty brews with tasty bites from the new Breeze menu, including conch fritters, lobster roll and mahi tacos, all while overlooking the turquoise Altantic Ocean!
When: Tues., April 7th from noon until 5:00 p.m.
Where: Breeze at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, 100 S Ocean Blvd, Manalapan
Cost: Free to attend
In addition to the free beer giveaway, Eau will also host complimentary beer speed tastings at Stir every 30 minutes for groups of up to 8 people from 5:30-7:00 p.m. and an exquisite Ommegang beer pairing dinner at Angle, Eau’s fine dining venue, at 7:30 p.m.
For reservations for Angle’s beer pairing dinner, or to reserve a beer speed-tasting in Stir, please call 561-533-6000.