When school is out and summertime hits, there’s one question that comes to our mind — What are some free and cheap summer activities for kids in the Palm Beaches?
While our hope is the kids will be able occupy their time creatively, sometimes we need some new ideas to add some excitement to their everyday – especially in the summer months. Whether you are new to the area or a seasoned veteran; whether your kids are interested in sports, art or exploring the area; we’re here to help with our go-to guide on activities for kids.
Free and Cheap Summer Activities for Kids in the Palm Beaches
- Kids bowl free all summer long
- Enjoy $1 movies with Regal Summer Express
- Take the family to Clematis by Night every Thursday evening
- Watch a free movie during Screen on the Green
- Get artsy with free admission to Norton Museum of Art
- Go on a wild adventure at Busch Wildlife Sanctuary in Jupiter
- Learn about Florida’s first National Wild and Scenic River at Loxahatchee River Center
- Explore five free and cheap things to do on a rainy day.
- Find free and cheap things to do this weekend in the Palm Beaches
- Find free and cheap things to do this week in the Palm Beaches