Dunkin’ is stirring up big savings for lovers of cold brew coffee.
The donut and coffee shop is taking its premium cold brew to the next level with the introduction of Sweet Cold Foam for Cold Brew.
They’re pouring three new beverages: Cold Brew with Sweet Cold Foam, Chocolate Stout Flavored Cold Brew with Sweet Cold Foam and Charli Cold Foam. (The latter is in partnership with social media megastar Charli D’Amelio.) The beverages will be available nationwide, starting Feb. 24.
The chain’s new drinks offer Dunkin’ Cold Brew — premium coffee steeped in cold water for 12 hours for a rich, ultra-smooth, full-bodied beverage.
The new bold beverages include the following:
Cold Brew with Sweet Cold Foam adds the vanilla flavor of Sweet Cold Foam to complement the chocolate notes of Dunkin’s Cold Brew.
Chocolate Stout Cold Brew with Sweet Cold Foam highlights the chocolate notes of Dunkin’s Cold Brew with malty molasses flavor.
The Charli Cold Foam features the social media star’s famous Dunkin’ favorite – a Dunkin’ Cold Brew with three pumps of caramel – now with Sweet Cold Foam and cinnamon sugar on top.
To launch the new beverages, the brand is offering any medium cold brew drink for just $3 at participating locations, from Feb. 24 to March 23.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Pizza Hut: Get large, three-topping pizza for just $10
- Starbucks: Order ahead and earn free beverage on March 4
- Get buy-one-get-one Footlong sub savings at Subway
- Get Original Glazed Dozen for just $5 at Krispy Kreme
- Great deals at Sonic Drive-In
- Kids Eat Free on Mondays at CoreLife Eatery
- McDonald’s: Try new Crispy Chicken Sandwich for free
- Enjoy healthy discount on all orders at Panera Bread
- Smashburger serves buy-one-get-one fish sandwich every Friday
- Get Cold Brew Beverage For Just $3 at Dunkin’