Wake up to Wendy’s for a buttery bargain.
The fast-food chain has been serving breakfast for more than a year now And one of its most popular morning menu items is the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit.
According to the chain, the sandwich is “a crispy, chicken fillet, perfectly seasoned and topped with maple honey butter on a fluffy buttermilk biscuit.” It’s a sweet reason to get out of bed in the morning.
And, even better, customers can take a bite of the sandwich for cheap.
From April 1 to May 2, get the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit for $1.99 — during breakfast hours only. There is no app, coupon or promo code necessary. The sandwich regularly sells for $3.49 at most locations, so it’s a savings of nearly 40%.
At most locations, breakfast hours are from 6 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Breakfast hours may vary by location.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Pizza Hut offers $5 ‘N Up Lineup with pizza, pasta, dessert and more
- Wendy’s 4 For $4 Meal Deal includes sandwich, nuggets, fries & drink
- Get Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit for just $1.99 at Wendy’s
- Wendy’s offers big savings with Feed The Fam Deals
- Save big with Wendy’s deals, menu specials and coupons
- Boston Market offers sweet savings on desserts & treats
- Get free donut every Wednesday at Dunkin’
- Get free doughnuts for the rest of 2021 at Krispy Kreme
- Domino’s Carryout Special: Get three-topping pizza or 10 wings for $7.99
- Wendy’s offers $5 Biggie Bag with four items