When the area’s largest special event by far, SunFest, canceled for the second year in a row, Joe Muniz, general manager of Grandview Public Market in the Warehouse District of West Palm Beach, wanted to keep the vibe going. So he created the FREE “GrandFest,” at the same time SunFest is usually held.
“We never have Happy Hour prices on Saturday and Sunday, but this week we are,” he said. “I’m also bringing in an extra musician all day.” The FREE afternoon and evening concerts will be all weekend.
Here’s another special: Craft cocktails are usually $14, but the new “SunFest cocktail” will be $8 April 30 through May 2. Bartender Tyler mixes: Bacardi rum, fruit punch, passion fruit and a splash of Sprite.
GrandFest musical performances:
Friday, April 30
- Ben Krieger: 5 to 7 p.m. (John Mayer-type music. Local student who has played on Broadway.)
- John Leonard: 7:30 to 10:30 p.m. (Not to be confused with the high school; country and classic rock.)
Saturday, May 1
- Puppy Power: Noon to 1 p.m. (The first band to play at Grandview Public Market, indie rock pop.)
- Paul Fornier: 4 to 7 p.m. (From Tampa, country, classic rock, 90’s music and alternative.)
- No Big Deal Band: 7 to 10 p.m. (High energy, classic rock and country.)
Sunday, May 2
Bands TBA, 2 to 11 p.m.
Concerts’ scheduling and circumstances may change. Please call before visiting.
Grandview Public Market is located at: 1604 Clare Ave., West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
Website: Live Music | Grandview Public Market