Pumpkin patches. Trick-or-treating. Halloween events in greater Palm Beach offer lots of fun for youngsters, grown-ups & furry friends.
Some events are free. Happy Halloween!
Halloween Events in Palm Beach County
Dancing water. Dancing lights. Music.
When: 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. Thursdays – Sundays in October, free
Where: Centennial Fountain FrankenFountain Halloween display, 100 N. Clematis Street, West Palm Beach 33401, 561- 822-1515
Fright Nights Attraction @ South Florida Fairgrounds, West Palm
Weekends in October, haunted house fun, rides & entertainment at South Florida Fairgrounds, 9067 Southern Blvd, West Palm Beach 33411, website
Fees for attractions, rides & parking apply.
Parade, Trick or Treating On The Avenue & Kidsfest, Delray
Festivities on October 23
- 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Trick-or-Treating with participating shops on Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach, from East Fifth Avenue
- 1 p.m. Halloween parade. Wear your costume & join in. Line up on Atlantic Avenue at NE 5th Avenue. Free ice cream from Rotary Club of Delray Beach upon entering
- KidsFest 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. Delray Beach Tennis Center, 201 W. Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach. Event includes food, vendors, arts and crafts, entertainment
Information, website or 561-243-1077
1 p.m. – 5 p.m. October 24, Hilton Palm Beach Airport West, 150 Australian Ave., West Palm Beach, includes trick-or-treating with vendors & other fun for youngsters, $10 per person, or $33.46 for family of up to 6, information online
Halloween, Gumbo Limbo nature center
Event includes outdoor games & crafts for youngsters ages 2-6, with adult. Costumes encouraged. No swords or pointy props please.
Prior registration is required via Webtrac. Fee is $10 per youngster for residents & members or $13 for non-residents.
Events are 4:30 p.m. & 5:30 p.m. October 24, Gumbo Limbo Nature Center
1801 North Ocean Boulevard
Boca Raton 33432, 561-544-8605, website
Clematis by Fright
West Palm Beach Waterfront, 100 N. Clematis Street, West Palm Beach, 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. October 28, free entry, website
- Trunk or Treat
- live entertainment featuring The Spazmatics performing favorites from the 80s
- live music
- ‘ghoulish game’ zone for youngsters
- costume contests with registration @ 6 p.m., events include 7 p.m. for youngsters & families; adults & pets @ 8 p.m.
Bryant Park, Lake Worth
Halloween fun 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. October 29 @ Bryant Park
- Trunk or Treat
- Pet costume contests
- children’s costume contests
- rock wall
- bounce house
Boynton Beach Haunted Pirate Fest
Entry is free for Boynton Beach Haunted Pirate Fest & Mermaid Splash 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. October 30 & October 31 features live entertainment, vendors & fun activities. Dressing up as pirates, superheros, ninjas or whomever or whatever you like is encouraged.
Festivities are at 100 East Ocean Avenue, Boynton Beach 33435, website
Boca Pumpkin Patch Festival
October 30-31 Boca Pumpkin Patch Festival, includes pumpkins, rides, food vendors at Mizner Park Amphitheater, 590 Plaza Real, Boca Raton 33432, Entry is $25. Taxes & fees are additional, free for infants & toddlers, website
West Palm Beach GreenMarket with Pet Costume Contest
Registration for costume contest is 9 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. October 30, event @ 11 a.m., 100 N. Clematis, West Palm Beach, donations recommended, information online or 561-822-1515
Please return to this feature as other events are added.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401