Are you looking for somewhere to listen to live music?
Why not check out Downtown Palm Beach Gardens? Every Friday night this summer, you can enjoy a free concert.
From 7 to 10 p.m., guests will enjoy a free concert series featuring local tribute bands from different genres like today’s hits, best of the ’80s, country, rock and more. Come by yourself or bring the kids, because this is a family-friendly event.
Before the Summer Concert Series starts, we still have one more week of the Friday and Saturday night concerts in Center Court, from 6-9 p.m.
- 5/28 – School of Rock
- 5/29 – Matt Brown Music | Soul, Funk
Featured bands for the Summer Concert Series include:
- June 4 – Tribute Band: The Beatles
- June 11 – Tribute Band: Hairdaze 80s Show
- June 18 – Tribute Band: Led Zeppelin
- June 25 – Tribute Band: Pearl Jam
- July 2 – Tribute Band: Journey / Bon Jovi
- July 9 – Tribute Band: Fleetwood Mac
- July 16 – Tribute: Boston and Styx
- July 23 – Tribute Band: KISS
- July 30 – Tribute Band: Aerosmith
- August 6 – Tribute Band: Blues Brothers / Tina Turner
- August 13 – Tribute Band: Heart
- August 20 – Tribute Band: No Doubt / Blondie
- August 27 – Tribute Band: Van Halen / Sammy Hagar Show
Where: Downtown Palm Beach Gardens in Center Court, 11701 Lake Victoria Gardens Ave., Palm Beach Gardens, FL
When: Friday nights from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The first 100 people to arrive with a canned non-perishable food will get a free drink. The food will be donated to the Palm Beach County Food Bank through CoreGiving.
For more information, please visit https://downtownpbg.com/ or call 561-727-2640.