Everyone loves to treat Mom to brunch on Mother’s Day, but TooJay’s Deli has kicked it up a notch for the adults in the family. All guests, not just Mom, may enjoy $5 mimosas and not just on Sunday, but for the entire three-day Mother’s Day weekend.
TooJay’s $5 mimosa special starts Friday, May 7, and lasts through Sunday, May 9, at all TooJay’s locations. Better yet, most of the restaurants offer outdoor, patio seating.
You’ll find plenty of Mom’s favorites on the menu, including: Deli Benedict, Corned Beef Hash and Eggs, Turkey Avocado Wrap and Nova Salmon Platter.
Founded in 1981, TooJay’s received three Palm Beach Post 2020 Best of Palm Beach County Awards for Best Sandwich, Best Dessert and Best Caterer and the 2019 Restaurant Neighbor Award as a State Winner from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation for its work with Feeding Florida.
Here is a list of all Palm Beach County locations:
- Boca Raton Restaurant – Glades Plaza
- Boca Raton Restaurant – Regency Court Plaza
- Boynton Beach Restaurant – Oakwood Square
- Jupiter Restaurant – Bluffs Shopping Center
- Lake Worth Restaurant – Lake Worth
- Palm Beach Outlets Restaurant – West Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Restaurant – Royal Poinciana Plaza
- Wellington Restaurant – Wellington Green Commons
Please make sure to call first about the start time. TooJay’s opening hours range from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m., depending upon the location.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Dunkin’ serves new Coconut Refreshers for just $3
- McDonald’s offers buy-one-get-one for $1 deal on menu favorites
- Get buy-one-get-one Footlong sub savings at Subway
- Arby’s offers 2 For $6 Everyday Value menu
- Get free sub at Subway
- Taco Bell’s Cravings Value Menu offers 8 items for just a buck each
- Burger King offers buy-one-get-one for $1 special
- Kids Eat Free on Mondays at CoreLife Eatery
- How to save on dining in Palm Beach County
- Weekly Wine Specials in Palm Beach County