If you’re in the military, you and your family can get free admission to museums across the country from Memorial Day to Labor Day in 2018 through the Blue Star Museums program.
The program is organized by the National Endowment for the Arts, Blue Star Families and the Department of Defense, plus more than 2,000 museums. You can read the rules and find participating museums here.
These are the museums and institutions with free admission for the military and their families through the Blue Star Museums program in South Florida in 2018.
- Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum, Jupiter
- Schoolhouse Children’s Museum & Learning Center, Boynton Beach
- South Florida Science Center and Aquarium, West Palm Beach
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum, Boca Raton
Boca Raton Museum of Art, Boca Raton
- Lighthouse ArtCenter, Tequesta
* Admission is always free for everyone
Copyright Miami on the Cheap. A version of the post — with museums in Broward, Miami and the Keys — can be found at Museums free for military families this summer which appeared first on Miami on the Cheap.