What’s open in Palm Beach County? Right now, not much — but coming this Wednesday at 12:01 a.m. things are about to change.
At a news conference, aired on Monday, Mayor Dave Kerner outlined new openings — including golf courses, community pools, parks and more.
There will be some restrictions, but here are the basic details on what will be open in Palm Beach County
What’s Open in Palm Beach County?
- Public Parks (sunrise to sunset) will reopen for walking, running, biking, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, bicycle rentals.
- Basketball Courts (up to 3 players per half court)
- Tennis & Pickle Ball Courts (singles only)
- Golf Courses (players may walk or use single-rider gold carts — or shared carts for families living in the same household)
- Boating marinas, docks and ramps will open, but boats must remain 50 feet apart. No linking to one another. Maximum gatherings of 10 people.
- Community Pools will reopen, but will have limited capacity and seating on pool decks.
Social Distancing is still in effect so please, use caution and be responsible, when enjoying these activities.
More Useful Resources
- Where to get the Covid-19 Vaccine in Palm Beach County: UPDATED
- Open enrollment for ACA health insurance in Florida
- Updated: Food Distribution Sites in Palm Beach County
- Where to Find Hand Sanitizer
- How to Apply for Unemployment Assistance in Florida Without Having the Website Crash
- How to Remove Your Gel Manicure or Dip Powder at Home
- 5 Free Fitness Apps to Keep Your Body in Good Shape