The Palm Beaches has expanded The Palm Beaches Restaurant Week to the Palm Beaches Restaurant Month. It runs Aug. 1-31, 2022. Featuring more than 100 participating restaurants, The Palm Beaches Restaurant Month offers visitors and local “foodies” the opportunity to indulge in the best of dining in The Palm Beaches.
This year’s deals and offers include venerable locations like Cafe Boulud on Palm Beach and Lemon Grass Asian Bistro in Boca Raton and trendy newer restaurants on the scene like Stage Kitchen and Bar and Honeybelle in Palm Beach Gardens.
We urge you to call ahead if you are dining on a Friday or Saturday night to make sure the special menu is offered on those busier-than-usual evenings.
The Palm Beaches Restaurant Month is sponsored by Discover The Palm Beaches, the official tourism marketing organization for Palm Beach County, and the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association Palm Beach Chapter.
To see participating restaurants and menus, visit click here. Reservations are strongly encouraged.
Other Restaurant Months
- Palm Beaches Restaurant Month
- Dine Out Lauderdale features restaurant deals & offers
- Miami Spice Months: Enjoy discounts at top restaurants
- Taste of Doral: deals & discounts at restaurants
- Boca Raton Restaurant Month deals
- Dine Out Downtown Delray Beach Restaurant Month
More Restaurant Deals
- Sonic Drive-In: Get 50-cent corn dogs today only
- Get two pizzas for $6.99 each at Pizza Hut
- Popular Pumpkin Smash Smoothie returns to Jamba’s fall menu with $5 special
- Enjoy bring-your-own-cup Slurpee for $1.99 at 7-Eleven
- Enjoy 12 Double Crunch Shrimp for $1 at Applebee’s
- Domino’s slices 50% off regular pizza prices for one week
- Taco Bell’s Cravings Value menu offers 11 items for $5 or less
- Save $10 at The Cheesecake Factory
- IHOP’s Minion Menu, plus kids-eat-free special
- Get 20% discount on Panera Bread gift cards