In the mood for one of Publix’s ultra-popular Chicken Tender Whole Subs?
Get the “Pub Subs,” as they’re lovingly called by legions of Miami fans, for $6.99 each, for a limited time.
Save up to $2.50 through Sept. 8 on each fresh-baked sub, made with hand-breaded, fried chicken tenders and your favorite choice of toppings.
Other deals this week at the deli include:
- Save up to $6 on Publix Deli Fresh Fruit Platter
- Save up to $5 on Small Sub Selections Plattern
- Save up to $1 on Boar’s Head® Bold Chef Salad
See these and other deals on the Lakeland-based supermarket chain’s website: Click here. Enjoy!
In other Publix news
- Free medications at Publix
- Publix: Get your pet medications at the pharmacy
- Free Club Publix membership program
- Try free Publix recipes
- Publix masks, neck gaiters available for purchase
Hungry for more food deals?
- Flavor Palm Beach Brings Discounted Dining Deals to Palm Beach
- Get free Individual Meal with purchase at Boston Market
- The Melting Pot heats up Forever Fondue Endless Entrée again
- Wendy’s offers Halloween Boo! Books for just $1
- Get free box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal via rebate
- Enjoy Sonic Drive-In’s new Uncorked Slushes at half-price
- Wendy’s offers $5 Biggie Bag with 4 items
- Red Lobster serves Family Meal Deals with big value
- Get free fries at McDonald’s every Friday
- Save Money during South Florida’s Restaurant Months