Red Robin is heating up the savings on its burgers. Savvy savers know it’s not often you can purchase gift cards at a discount, so that makes this special worth highlighting for fans of the family-friendly restaurant.
Many chains offer a bonus card with the purchase of a gift card a few times a year, but this is an actual discount.
From Sept. 6 to 19, get 15% off on Red Robin gift cards purchased online. (The offer is not available in-restaurant.)
The gift cards are available in increments of $25 — up to $250. In addition, you can purchase digital or physical gift cards. Even better, shipping is complimentary for physical gift cards. The offer is limited to purchases up to $250 per transaction. (If you do the math, the savings range from $3.75 to $37.50.)
The offer is the perfect opportunity to treat someone special for a birthday, a job well-done or just to show some appreciation, while keeping your budget in check. (Plus, don’t forget, the holidays are coming up soon.) However, you can also purchase gift cards for your own use — especially if your family dines at Red Robin often.
Bargain hunters will appreciate that the offer is an actual gift card discount and not a bonus card. Bonus cards often come with many restrictions that can make redeeming them a challenge. With a discount, there are no restrictions, so you can use the gift card however you want, including in conjunction with other offers or discounts.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Flavor Palm Beach Brings Discounted Dining Deals to Palm Beach
- Get free Individual Meal with purchase at Boston Market
- The Melting Pot heats up Forever Fondue Endless Entrée again
- Wendy’s offers Halloween Boo! Books for just $1
- Get free box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal via rebate
- Enjoy Sonic Drive-In’s new Uncorked Slushes at half-price
- Wendy’s offers $5 Biggie Bag with 4 items
- Red Lobster serves Family Meal Deals with big value
- Get free fries at McDonald’s every Friday
- Save Money during South Florida’s Restaurant Months