Bargain hunters can ring the dinner (or lunch) bell for savings with just a few bucks at Taco Bell.
And, whenever the craving hits for the chain’s popular Mexican food, they can enjoy a frugal feast — thanks to its everyday value menu.
The Mexican fast-food restaurant offers a Cravings Value Menu at participating locations, with select menu items for just $1 each. (The line-up changes periodically, so double-check the menu options at the restaurant.)
Here’s what’s currently on the value menu:
- Beefy Potato-Rito
- Spicy Potato Soft Taco
- Chicken Chipotle Melt
- Beef Burrito
- Cheesy Bean & Rice Burrito
- Cheesy Roll-Up
- Chips and Nacho Sauce
- Cinnamon Twists
With just a few bucks, you can enjoy a “three-course meal.” Start off with an appetizer, like the Cheesy Roll Up or Chips and Nacho Cheese Sauce. For the main dish, enjoy a Beef Burrito or Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito. And, finally, top off your meal a dessert of Cinnamon Twists.
For added value, the chain also offers a Happier Hour special every day from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. — get a medium drink or regular Freeze for just $1. Combine the two deals for maximum savings!
NOTE: Not all locations offer the same national promotions. As a result, price and participation may vary. It’s always wise to call ahead for verification in your area. We strive to keep up with “limited-time offers,” but deals may end without notice.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Dunkin’ serves new Coconut Refreshers for just $3
- McDonald’s offers buy-one-get-one for $1 deal on menu favorites
- Get buy-one-get-one Footlong sub savings at Subway
- Arby’s offers 2 For $6 Everyday Value menu
- Get free sub at Subway
- Taco Bell’s Cravings Value Menu offers 8 items for just a buck each
- Burger King offers buy-one-get-one for $1 special
- Kids Eat Free on Mondays at CoreLife Eatery
- How to save on dining in Palm Beach County
- Weekly Wine Specials in Palm Beach County