Are you ready to take a dip into the world of fondue? Fans of The Melting Pot can dip to their heart’s content with the restaurant chain’s limited-time Forever Fondue Endless Entrée special.
From Aug. 30 through Sept. 29, every Monday through Wednesday, enjoy a 3-Course Endless Entrée —featuring herb-crusted chicken, filet mignon, shrimp and Teriyaki-marinated steak. The entrée also includes salad and chocolate fondue.
The offer requires a minimum purchase of two entrées. The price per person starts at or around $49.95. If you’re really hungry, you can upgrade to a 4-course entrée with an additional cheese fondue for an additional $10 per person.
The first Melting Pot opened in April of 1975 in Maitland, Florida — just outside of Orlando. The restaurant’s first menu consisted of just three items: Swiss cheese fondue, beef fondue and a chocolate fondue dessert. However, as the restaurant’s popularity has grown, so has its menu and ambiance. Now, the restaurant chain has become known for the go-to place for celebrations, anniversaries or a romantic date night.
Price and participation varies by location. Check with your local The Melting Pot for additional details, including pricing. In addition, most locations require reservations, so plan accordingly.
There are 96 locations in 31 states in the United States.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Flavor Palm Beach Brings Discounted Dining Deals to Palm Beach
- Get free Individual Meal with purchase at Boston Market
- The Melting Pot heats up Forever Fondue Endless Entrée again
- Wendy’s offers Halloween Boo! Books for just $1
- Get free box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal via rebate
- Enjoy Sonic Drive-In’s new Uncorked Slushes at half-price
- Wendy’s offers $5 Biggie Bag with 4 items
- Red Lobster serves Family Meal Deals with big value
- Get free fries at McDonald’s every Friday
- Save Money during South Florida’s Restaurant Months