If you are looking for free and cheap things to do in Palm Beach County, you’ve come to the right place. While we post daily deals that appeal to a wide variety of people, we definitely have our favorites. Here is a list of our ongoing top 5 free things to do in Palm Beach County.
- Every Thursday, gather your family and friends and head out to Clematis Street for Clematis by Night. This weekly free concert series takes place in Centennial Square at the Waterfront Commons (located at the end of Clematis Street in Downtown West Palm Beach). Enjoy great music, sumptuous food and sidewalk shopping from 6-9 pm every Thursday. For the weekly schedule of performing bands or more information on the event, visit Clematis by Night online.
- Art & Wine Promenade in Northwood Village – Northwood Village is the place to be on the last Friday of the month. This is when their monthly Art & Wine Promenade takes place. Starting at 6:00 pm, attendees can enjoy boutique wine tastings, live entertainment, artist trunk shows and a variety of other special events happening – that change on a monthly basis. The shops stay open late for all to enjoy. Northwood Village is located 1 mile north of Palm Beach Lakes Blvd on Dixie Highway.
- The West Palm Beach Public Library (411 Clematis St, West Palm Beach) offers a variety of free dance and fitness classes. From Saturday morning yoga to Latin dance classes, you are sure to find something that appeals to you. Check out their schedule to find something to attend.
- When we are talking relaxation, nothing beats spending your entire day relaxing on the beach. Whether it’s an early morning walk on the beach, a day taking in the rays or enjoy the crashing of the waves, take advantage of living (or visiting) so close to paradise.
- Jazz on the Palm – When the 3rd Friday of the month comes around, gather your family, your lawn chairs and your favorite food and beverages and head down to Meyer Amphitheater. Each month a different local artist will perform from 8-10 pm.