Local restaurants and other businesses want to say “thank you” to our veterans — therefore they’ll be offering Veterans Day free meals and deals for veterans (and others will offer the deals to both veterans and active military personnel). These deals will be offered on November 11 unless otherwise noted. As always, a military ID or proof of service will be needed, in order to take advantage of these deals. We’ll be adding more deals, as we hear about them, so be sure to check back.
As with any of our other deals, please verify with your local venue to make sure that they are participating in the holiday by offering Veterans Day free meals and deals.
Veterans Day Free Meals
- Applebees: Veterans and military can enjoy a free menu item from a limited menu on November 11. Be sure to call and confirm that your local Applebee’s is participating.
- BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse: Free entrée under $12.95 for veterans and military and a free Dr. Pepper.
- Bonefish Grill: FREE appetizer like the Bang Bang Shrimp, Mussels Josephine, Calamari or Imperial Dip (some restrictions apply).
- Burger Bar: Military veterans will enjoy an All-American Burger for $6.50 (reg. $13) and a complimentary beer of their choice, from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. on November 12.
- Cracker Barrel: FREE Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake dessert.
- Dunkin Donuts: Free Donut to All Veterans and Active Duty Military on November 11
- Friendly’s: Friendly’s is treating veterans and active military with a valid military ID or honorable discharge card to a free breakfast, lunch or dinner on Veterans Day, November 11.
- IHOP: Free Red, White and Blue pancakes (glazed strawberries, blueberry compote and whipped cream) to veterans and active duty military on November 12. Call before you go to make sure that your local IHOP is participating.
- Hooters: One FREE menu item from a select menu (beverage purchase required).
- Little Caesars: FREE $5 HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Miller’s Ale House: On Sunday, November 11th, all active duty and retired military members will receive 50% off their meal (with valid ID).
- Olive Garden: On November 11, veterans and active duty military will get a free entrée from a special menu, along with salad and breadsticks.
- Red Lobster: Veterans and active duty military members get a free appetizer or dessert on November 11 with valid ID.
- Red Robin: Active military and veterans get a free Double Tavern Burger along with Endless Steak Fries on November 11.
A version of this post first appeared on Living on the Cheap.