If you’re looking to go to The Omphoy, Wednesday nights might be the night to do so. They recently launched Viva la Vida — taking place at O Bar. From 8:00 pm until midnight every Wednesday., guests will enjoy sexy sunset sounds by DJ Adam Lipson, enjoy summery cocktails starting at just $5 (wines by the glass start at just $7) and a specially priced tapas menu by Michelle Bernstein will be available starting at just $5.
$5 Cocktails include:
- “4” Florida Girls — 4 Orange Vodka, Lillet Blanc, Grapefruit and Sparkling Moscato Asti
- Palm Beach Cosmopolitan — Sobieski Cytron Vodka, Cointreau, White Cranberry Lime and Orange
- Elderflower Gimlet — Sobieski Vodka, St. Germain and Lime
Mini Bites/Pinchos Include:
- White Gazpacho Sippers .. $4
- Salmon Tartar with Soy, Chiles and Chips .. $6
- Tuna and Watermelon Tiradito with Soy-Lemon Drizzle .. $6
- Shrimp Ceviche with Coconut and Chiles .. $6
- Southern Chicken Nibbles with buttermilk biscuit, honey and tabasco .. $6
- BBQ Short Rib Slider with cole slaw .. $6
- Moroccan Lamb Cigars with yogurt drizzle .. $6
- Build your own pincho platter — 3 for $15
O Bar is located at The Omphoy, 2842 S Ocean Blvd, Palm Beach.