Hungry bargain hunters can bag a big savings at Wendy’s.
The chain is offering one of its most popular meal deals again — with lots of food and savings.
For a limited time, the chain’s $5 Biggie Bag is back on the menu.
The meal deal includes the following:
- Bacon Double Stack Burger
- Chicken nuggets (4-piece)
- Small fries
- Small drink
The burger itself regularly sells for about $4. As a result, it’s like you’re getting all the other items (fries, nuggets and drink) for just a buck.
All in all, the total value of the bag is about $10. That’s why the offer is such a big deal for budget-conscious diners. Prices may vary by location.
Plus, you can upgrade to a larger size on the fries or drink for a small additional charge.
And, if you’re a regular, join the chain’s loyalty program Wendy’s Rewards for FREE food and exclusive discounts.
Find out how to always save money at Wendy’s with our insider tips.
NOTE: Not all locations offer the same national promotions. As a result, price and participation may vary. It’s always wise to call ahead for verification in your area. We strive to keep up with “limited-time offers,” but deals may end without notice.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Flavor Palm Beach Brings Discounted Dining Deals to Palm Beach
- Get free Individual Meal with purchase at Boston Market
- The Melting Pot heats up Forever Fondue Endless Entrée again
- Wendy’s offers Halloween Boo! Books for just $1
- Get free box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal via rebate
- Enjoy Sonic Drive-In’s new Uncorked Slushes at half-price
- Wendy’s offers $5 Biggie Bag with 4 items
- Red Lobster serves Family Meal Deals with big value
- Get free fries at McDonald’s every Friday
- Save Money during South Florida’s Restaurant Months