Florida is rich in breweries, and several offer brewery tours for free.
Before attending, it’s probably wise to phone first to be sure the tour is offered that day. Rules usually limit tours to people at least 21 years old.
Free brewery tours
- Orlando Brewing, 1301 Atlanta Ave., Orlando 32806, 407-872-1117, 6 p.m. most Mondays to Saturdays, except the 30th of the month
- Due South Brewing,, 2900 High Ridge Road #3, Boynton Beach, 33426, 561-463-2337, 1 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays
- Yuengling, 11111 N. 30th St., Tampa 33612, 813-972-8529, 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 1 p.m most Mondays to Fridays and 10:30 a.m. and noon most Saturdays, completely closed shoes must be worn
- Florida Keys Brewing, offered upon requrest, 200 Morada Way, Islamorada 33036, 305-916-5206
Brewery tours with a fee
- Funky Buddha Brewery, 2 p.m., 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays; 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. Thursdays, $5 includes glass for tastings, Reservations online or at venue, 1201 NE 38th Street, Oakland Park 33334, 954-440-0046
- Dunedin Brewery, 5 p.m. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, $5 includes glass for tastings, 937 Douglas Ave, Dunedin 34698, 727-736-0606